Learn the Hierarchy of Skills
Golf Is Fun When You Hit Great Shots
Golf Instruction can get really complicated. It does not have to be. By working through a list of skills that all great ball strikers posses, the improvement process becomes orderly and attainable.
The 7 Skills
- Pre-Swing: Grip, Posture, Alignment and ball position all must work together to fit the individual
- Solid Contact: Solidly striking the golf ball on a consistent basis is a must.
- Club face control: Sending the ball to the target starts with delivering the club face to the proper position during impact.
- Swing Plane: The path and angle that the club approaches the ball is an integral piece of producing consistent controllable shots.
- Body and Pivots: In order to produce powerful shots consistently, the body must be engines to the swing.
- Effortless Clubhead Speed: Producing speed efficiently will allow the golfer to hit the ball amazing distances.
- Width: Maintaining a reasonable width through the swing will allow for a simple and consistent swing.