Learn the Hierarchy of Skills
Golf Is Fun When You Hit Great Shots
Golf Instruction can get really complicated. It does not have to be. By working through a list of skills that all great ball strikers posses, the improvement process becomes orderly and attainable.
The 7 Skills
- Pre-Swing: Grip, Posture, Alignment and ball position all must work together to fit the individual
- Solid Contact: Solidly striking the golf ball on a consistent basis is a must.
- Club face control: Sending the ball to the target starts with delivering the club face to the proper position during impact.
- Swing Plane: The path and angle that the club approaches the ball is an integral piece of producing consistent controllable shots.
- Body and Pivots: In order to produce powerful shots consistently, the body must be engines to the swing.
- Effortless Clubhead Speed: Producing speed efficiently will allow the golfer to hit the ball amazing distances.
- Width: Maintaining a reasonable width through the swing will allow for a simple and consistent swing.
K-Vest 3-D Technology
TPI 3D, developed by the Titleist Performance Institute, is a powerful 3D motion capture software platform that consistently and accurately analyzes the 3D motion of a golfer’s swing. The software captures swing efficiency, via the kinematic sequence graph, and allows users to view key biomechanical information including posture and dynamic movements.
- Kinematic Sequence report instantly illustrates the cause of distance and accuracy issues.
- Provides critical information required for analyzing swings and helping the player achieve their goals.
- Instantly see movement from any angle without the need for multiple video cameras.