Learning Can Get Ugly
Let’s Get Better This Winter
The Dirty Dozen is a winter program designed for the golfer willing to work hard over the next few months. Breakdown your golf swing to discover the flaws that creep in under pressure or cause that annoying missed shot. Once you know what the flaws are, let’s get to work on fixing things. A swing flaw can come from a few different origins. Faulty motor patterns could have developed as a compensation for poor alignment, grip or posture. A swing flaw could have been generated due to a physical lack of strength or mobility. The bottom line is, we need to diagnose the flaw, find the cause and then put in the work. Enter the Dirty Dozen.
The Dirty Dozen is a program for the first 12 players to take their spot. It will include:
- 1, 90-minute evaluation. Physical screen, 3D analysis and video analysis of your golf swing
- 3 Private Lessons to work on the changes (conducted over the winter Jan-March) Evaluations and lessons will take place at either Mike’s Golf Outlet or Oakwood Virtual Golf in Glastonbury.
- 1 Evaluation with Eric LaPointe a physical performance expert with countless certifications from The Titleist Performance Institute
- 3 Training sessions with Eric
- Once we get outside all 12 participants are invited to an AimPoint Express and Distance Control Class
Don’t let the winter go to waste. Utilize these next three months to make significant improvements to your body and the mechanics of your golf swing. Top it all off by learning the only fact based green reading system in the spring and all of your golf goals are within reach
Only 12 Golfers are allowed in the program. Reserve your spot today and pay in January. Email me today before the program is filled.
Last month I rolled out a program at three times the price that filled in two-weeks, so don’t wait.
Price per Golfer $495